IDEA Brief | Benih Transformasi Indonesia
- Define the brand/business in a single declarative sentence.
- Describe the pain of the customer (or the customer’s customer).
- Outline how the customer addresses the issue today.
Solution / Strategy
- Show where your product physically sits.
- Demonstrate your company’s value proposition to make the customer’s life better.
- Provide use cases.
- Set-up the historical evolution of your category.
- Define recent trends that make your solution possible.
- Identify/profile the customer you cater to.
- Calculate the Total Available Market (TAM), Servicable Available Market (SAM) and Servicable Obtainable Market (SOM).
- List competitors
- List competitive advantages
- Product line-up (form factor, functionality, features, architecture, intellectual property).
- Development roadmap.
- Sales & distribution model
- Average account size and/or lifetime value
- Revenue model
- Customer/pipeline list
- Founders & Management
- Board of Directors/ Board of Advisors